BCS & Associates Consulting Firm offers a variety of services centered on pursuing social justice and equity, and providing access to resources and opportunities for marginalized communities.
BCS has consulted with diverse agencies including K-12 school districts, law enforcement agencies, institutions of higher education, NASA Space Grant programs, NCAA sports teams, community centers, entrepreneurs, small community businesses, faith-based organizations, municipal government, and non-profit organizations.
If your organization or agency is seeking direction improving in areas related to diversity, cultural competency, and equity, we offer short and long-term consulting relationships. Consultation services may include:
- Program development
- Evaluation and assessment tool development
- Data management and research tools
- Reviewing handbooks/codes of conduct
- Developing strategic plans and mission statements
- Community event planning
- Reviewing recruitment and retention activities
We offer a wide range of training programs to address issues broadly related to pursuing social justice and equity. These trainings take the form of hourly seminars and half-day and full-day workshops. We have experience conducting trainings on diverse content areas and will work with you to develop a focus that is specific to your organization or agency’s needs. General topics for training programs include:
- Diversity and cultural competency
- Structural inequality and equity
- Minority recruitment and retention
- Youth and young adult mentoring
- Research methods – data collection and analysis
- Undergraduate and graduate education preparedness
- Financial literacy
We have diverse keynote and conference presentation topics for any audience and presentation length. We will work with you to develop a presentation focus that fits your vision for your event.
Attain your certification from our trained professionals in the areas of diversity, inclusion and equity.